Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 176 Conception Bay Highway, Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0 |
|Phone number||+1 709-786-9131|
Opening hours Open now. Today: Open 24 Hours
|Sunday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
Reviews about McDonald's
- 1 / 5By Harris TuckerI am a voice for my 3 year old daughter, Lauren; who has CP and is confined to a wheelchair. We visit there frequently and each time I am more frustrated then before with accessibility. It all starts when I pull into the parking lot; there is one wheelchair space and that's never available to us. And if it were there is no ramp going up the sidewalk or down the other side; so we have to do wheelies! Then once I make it to the door; no push button door opener, so I struggle to get the door open and get the wheelchair inside. Once inside the first door we have cramped into a foyer where I can't even turn the chair around. So I fight with that door to get us inside. Once inside Lauren as to go to the wheelchair accessible washroom (a joke) where once again fight to get inside. Then its time for our meal....where do we eat it....on the floor. If there is a table to fit a wheelchair in; I couldn't find it. Then it's time to leave and start the obstacle course all over again! In such a modern accessible world in which we live today; McDonald's as surely fallen short of meeting the requirements to be considered accessible.May 10, 2017
- 3 / 5By K GoreIt's a McDonald's. Fewer menu items than before but McFlurry is still great.January 15, 2017
- 4 / 5By Greg TaylorTypical McDonald's. No play area here for kids. Good amount of seating. Large posting lot.November 04, 2016
- 4 / 5By Rose WalshInexpensive, friendly serviceAugust 31, 2016
- 1 / 5By Josh CWorst Mcdonald's I've ever been too, none of the staff are to bright. Starts taking my order and when I was finished placing it there wasn't even anybody there anymore they were over to the next lane taking the order of somebody that pulled up 5 minutes after me, when I finally got through I had to pull ahead and wait for them to bring out my order because they were waiting on a burger. When they brought it out they still forgot to bring me my drinks so I had to go in myself to get them.. THE HOLE POINT IN GOING THROUGH A DAM DRIVE THRU IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IN!!June 24, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Cafe McDonald's
McDonald's is a inexpensive restaurant and cafe based in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland and Labrador. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.